Newest, beautiful, single women now added for week of Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - Tuesday, October 22, 2019
You have to meet the women to marry them! We have group singles tours departing nearly every month!
Dating Costa Rica Women - the Happiest People on Earth
To most people, happiness is an elusive ambition. But while most of the world fails to find joy and satisfaction even in the face of wealth and opportunity, Costa Ricans on the other hand are just living their best lives amidst their hardships and woes. According to the Happy Planet Index (HPI), Costa Rica ranks number among the happiest place on Earth.
Bagging such recognition despite remaining as a third-world country says a lot about the innate resilience and positivity of the people of Costa Rica. Truly, this gem of a country in Latin America is a paradise in its own right. This is the ideal country to settle down in with a beautiful Costa Rican Tica.
Here are the benefits and advantages of settling down in the happiest country on earth:
- A laid-back life in a tropical paradise. - In Costa Rica, you will experience a provincial lifestyle, where there’s no need to rush through your day. You get to experience the tropical serenity of their gorgeous beaches, lush mountains, and diverse wildlife.
Due to their environment, Costa Ricans enjoy a slower pace of life; which means living a life with lesser levels of stress compared with other countries. The tropical climate maintains a warm and welcoming vibe for tourists and locals alike, making life in the country relaxed and laid-back.
- Costa Ricans have a high life expectancy of 78.5 years. - An amazing fact about Costa Rica is its excellent health care system, which offers high-quality care at an affordable price. The government invests in upgrading medical facilities and training, allowing medical care to become available to all.
In line with this, Costa Rican women believe that taking care of themselves is paramount to their overall happiness -- a trait that you will most likely pick up when you’re going out with one.
- A good diet and a healthy lifestyle. - The country is known for having a bountiful supply of crops and fruits, which Costa Rica women use for preparing healthy meals. A typical Costa Rican meal consists of fiber-rich beans and rice called Gallo Pinto.
Gallo Pinto is served with an ample serving of fresh tropical fruits and vegetables. Costa Rican dishes are generally prepared with fewer preservatives and more organic and natural ingredients.
- Environmental consciousness. - Costa Rica holds nearly 6% of the world's biodiversity, despite having only 0.03% of the earth's surface. Needless to say, it has been gifted with a wealth of natural wonders.
It’s likely that your Costa Rica girl was raised in a family with high environmental consciousness. So don’t be surprised if your Tica girlfriend asks you to join eco-friendly activities or events with her.
- Pura Vida, a life with less drama. - Before you fly to Costa Rica, one term you should be familiar with is "Pura Vida". When translated, it simply means "simple life" or "pure life", but for the locals, it’s more than just a saying -- it’s a way of life.
This is the concept of slowing down to enjoy life; allowing negativity to just roll off your back and relax your expectations. It’s must be one of the reasons why Costa Rica culture is regarded as among the healthiest and happiest culture in the world.
Following their mantra of Pura Vida, Costa Rican women live a life of They find joy and contentment in the smallest and simplest things in life. This, coupled with the mentioned aspects above, are why they are the happiest people in the world.